Every year early in the month of January, we all make new years Resolutions. Its funny cause January and February are the biggest months for 24 hour fitness, bally, and la fitness, cause everyone makes a commitment to get in shape for the new year. But the other day when i went to the gym, i asked him when do people usually stop going to the gym after the make a new commitment to start going. He told me that usually the 1st week of March. We are now, (believe it or not) in the 1st week of March already!
I made a decision that i will no longer make new years resolutions, but from now on im going to make NEW Years REVOLUTIONS!!! a revolution is a change or a turnaround. in order for our goals in life to get accomplished we have to do a few things.
1. Get the vision.
2. Set a date for this vision to be accomplished. A man once said that a goal is nothing more than a dream with a deadline.
3. Write them down. i have learned that a pen and paper have a better memory than i do.
4. Tell someone (not everyone) your vision. they will keep you accountable.
5. Get small victories towards your ultimate goal.
6. Live the words of winston churchill,” Dont give up, Dont give up, Dont give up!!!
i want to live a life of making Revolutions in every area of my life!
Until next time, this is the Word on the Street…